CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Naughty Panties: Britney Spears Sells Her Panties


I don't believe it... I'll be better off selling her panties instead of setting up my panty business!

Britney called this black lace panties "Happy Valley". But why, I don't exactly know. It was sold in an auction along with Cristina Aguilera's pink lace thong, Paris Hilton's rare double 'A' cup bras, Olsen Twins' slightly stained, hip-hugging jeans, and many more. The auction raised $19.43 Million and less than a million of that came from Britney's knickers... Britney Spears used the pants from 2000 to 2003 on stage, but is said to have washed them 'at least twice' during that period, which considerably lowered their value at the auction.

The last line blew me away. You can actually raise its value by not cleaning it... amazing! Read here for more details.

0 comments:

Poll Results

Join the survey at the right panel of this page!